Aviation logistics and AOG courier services
The aerospace industry is one of our specialties. Atlas Courier Express actually began with a customer who specialises in AOG (aircraft on ground) consignments, who we are pleased to say is still a customer 26 years later.
We use specialist equipment just for aviation work, including a portable forklift equipped with racks to load aircraft wheels onto vans. This keeps costs lower than using HGVs. Watch the video above to see it in action.
- Drivers fully trained and certified for airside deliveries.
- Specialist equipment used for optimum safety.
- Wheels always travel on their treads, NEVER on their side.
- Size is no issue – Experienced in transporting all kinds of freight: Main and nose wheels, brake units, airstairs, winglets, radomes, oven liners and elevators to name a few.
- AOG courier service available between all UK airports. We aim for 60 minute collection, available 24/7/365
- Experienced in ShockWatch and Tip-N-Tell protected consignments
We run an airside delivery schedule going to most major UK airports as detailed below. We can also service any other airport not listed below if required. We even go abroad and service airports across the continent.
LGW – LTN – EMA – BHX – BRS – LBA – MAN – LPL – NCL – PIK – EDI
- Airside liability insurance up to £50,000,000, including cover for Terrorism.
- All vehicles are equipped with in-cab communications and state of the art real-time satellite tracking
- All drivers are provided with a PDA which can be used to send Proof of Delivery updates and details direct to you as it happens.
- Fully equipped with handling equipment including tail lifts, ramps, wheel racks, straps etc.
- Warehousing and storage of parts whilst in transit between engineers and MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) at no extra charge