Freight delivery and collection
Around 20% of our business is made up of customers in the freight industry, whether providing trucks and vans for daily deliveries or emergency couriers to placate an important customer.
Over the years we have helped freight customers out by providing solutions to unusual delivery problems they find themselves stuck with, usually by someone in sales. Examples include unusual loads for delivery to the seventh floor of a tower block in London, or giant carrots to railway stations throughout the UK (Don’t ask!).
We are also often able to collect last minute shipments for export after overnight cut offs at prices often lower than the overnight service into the bargain. Whatever the problem, we are usually able to put a solution in place at rates that won’t wipe out your departments profit for the day, or week for that matter.
- Small vans up to 18 tonne owned vehicles.
- Larger and specialist vehicles can be sourced.
- Large network of partners to cover work throughout the UK.
- Vehicle and driver daily hire.
- Spot rates for urgent consignments.
- Extra man service available when requested.
- Exhibition and event services a specialty.
- Discounted collections on passing vehicles.