MEDIA COURIER SERVICES
Courier services for the media industry
When we first started providing courier services to the media industry, the bulk of our work was taped recordings of football matches and on location news events. Times have now moved on and with the digital age much of this work is performed via satellites and the internet. Nowadays we are more frequently called upon to deliver those last minute touches, such as jackets with a union jack lining for the television show, ‘X Factor’, as well as costumes and props to set for ‘Big Brother’, ‘James Bond’ and numerous others. We also spent a lot of time helping out during the Olympics, making sure that everything was delivered on time and to the correct place within the Media Village and at various venues throughout the games.
Services available include:
- Urgent same day deliveries throughout the UK and Europe.
- Large fleet of vehicles from small vans up to 40 foot articulated lorries, available any time 24/7/365.
- Vehicles equipped with tail lifts, handling equipment, tie off points and straps, along with extra staff services for when you need extra help loading and unloading delicate and/or heavy goods.
- Satellite tracking, electronic proof of delivery and live traffic monitoring enable us to provide the most efficient service available.
- Fully bespoke courier service tailored to your needs, covering the UK, Europe and beyond.
- All goods fully insured whist in transit up to £30,000 as standard, with more cover available on request.